Twin Towns and District Garden Club has in excess of 150 members.
Our members come from as far north as Nerang, as west as Murwillumbah and as south as Pottsville.
Whether you are a novice or an expert we would love to welcome you aboard.
It doesn’t matter if you have a few potted plants or acreage, all are welcome to attend!
Our motto is ‘Growing Together’ and through the Garden Club many firm friendships have been formed.
Benefits of Joining Twin Towns and District Garden Club:
- Monthly meetings
- Monthly newsletter
- Informative guest speakers
- Bus trips
- Garden walks
- An opportunity to participate in monthly benching
- Access to an extensive garden related library
- Information on creating and maintaining a sub-tropical garden
- Information on environmental weeds
- Opportunity to buy inexpensive plants, bulbs and cuttings
- Friendly, like minded members
The initial joining fee is $10 which covers the cost of a name badge.
All subsequent years the annual subscription of $3 is payable at the beginning of each calendar year.
If you have any questions to ask about membership, please use the Contact Form on this site (click on this link or use the tab in the navigation bar menu above)
It is important that all members and visitors print their name in the attendance book on arrival for insurance purposes.
Please remember to wear your name badge to all meetings and functions!